Couples Financial Planning
If you and your partner have frequent arguments about money, you are not alone. Fights about money are unfortunately more common than you’d think – it’s one of the leading causes of divorce, after infidelity. Research states that;
- Couples with a higher debt burden are more likely to have money-related arguments
- An indicator of a healthy marriage is how comfortably and frequently couples talk about their financial aspirations and plan together for their life’s financial goals
- Over 30% of women worry about being financially prepared in the event that their partner passes away.
Here are the key benefits of couples financial planning process:
- They get aligned in their financial contribution
- The relationship gets more secure, and makes them financially accountable
- They feel confident about managing their money
- They courageously navigate through complex life goals
Call us if you’re interested!