Money Guru on ZeeBusiness – Aug 26, 2019
Topic of the show:
- If you see the Nifty index as of 27-Aug-18 in about a year’s time the index has stayed almost flat i.e. 11,700 vs 11,045 today as of 2.35 PM. The volatility has marked the index. The market has shown resilience as well.
- Gold has shown upward movement about 27% growth in last 1 year, because there are looming fears of recession at a global level.
- Debt funds have been marred with credit defaults for last few quarters.
- Corporate profits this quarter have not been impressive at all.
- Real estate has not shown the signs of recovery as an investment.
- So what do you do with your portfolio given the current macro economic parameters?
Click here to watch the video.