Workplace Financial Wellness
The Consequences for your Organization:
- Loss of 13-17% of salary cost
- Higher recruitment and training costs
- 25-34 loss of productive days
How do you tackle this?
We provide comprehensive financial wellness sessions in group-learning as well as one-on-one coaching model. The sessions focus on improving the financial lives of the employees, and helps them get better at:
- Maintaining their family’s standard of living in the event of their death or disability.
- Maintaining the right risk protection framework
- Earning the best rates of return given their risk appetite and investment horizon
- Being aware of inflation and tax implications
- Using money to pursue life-goals.
- Learning to manage the cash flows wisely, keeping in mind the overall financial wellbeing of the family
With over 8 years of managing HR professionals to help improve the financial wellbeing of their employees, we offer customized training modules specifically designed for senior executives, middle management, and empanelled associates and consultants. The modules are granular in design, and educate participants about:
- What is financial planning? How does it help individuals & their families?
- What can be the impact on one’s financial life if
a. Financial goals are not planned
b. Asset allocation is not followed
c. The portfolio is not diversified
d. A wrong asset class is used for investments
e. Periodic reviews don’t happen with your planner
- Changing the landscape of financial planning & wealth management given the recent regulation issued by SEBI
- How to diversify your portfolio across financial assets, business, real estate and gold
- Changing landscape of income tax given the recent budget announcements
- Money management with mindfulness – i.e. understanding your patterns of spending, saving and investing.
- Financial goals and the roadmap to goals fulfilment
- Life transition and its impact on an individual
- Minimizing stress due to money worries
You’re in good hands!